- Preparation: 16 minutes
- 1/2 cup (125mL) STIRLING - Churn84 Salted 250g
- 1 cup (250mL) granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup (50mL) golden corn syrup
- 1 1/2 cups (375mL) salted peanuts
- In a large saucepan, combine butter, granulated sugar and corn syrup. Cook and stir with a wooden spoon over medium heat until melted, smooth and bubbly. Cover and cook for 1 minute.
- Add nuts and increase heat to medium high. Cook, uncovered, stirring constantly until nuts are lightly browned and syrup is a warm golden colour, about 5 minutes.
- Pour mixture onto a foil-lined and lightly buttered baking sheet, spreading as thinly as possible. Cook until hard. Peel candy from foil and break into pieces.