- Yields: 24 cookies
- Preparation: 30 minutes
- 1 cup (250mL) STIRLING - Churn84 Unsalted 250g, softened
- 1 cup (250mL) icing sugar
- 1 cup (250mL) milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup (250mL) semi-sweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup (125mL) sunflower seeds, salted
- 1/2 cup (125mL) pumpkin seeds, salted
- 1/4 cup (50mL) flaxseeds
- 1 3/4 cups (425mL) all purpose flour
- Pre-heat oven to 300ºF (150ºc)
- Using an electronic mixer beat butter and icing sugar until light and fluffy. Beat butter and icing sugar until fluffy. In a large bowl, combine, chocolate chips, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and flax seeds. Mix. Add flour to remaining mixture and combine well. Using a wooden spoon, gradually stir flour/seeds to the butter mixture until mixture Add flour/seed is just combined into soft dough, do not over mix.
- Roll dough into 2″ (5 cm) balls and place on parchment paper-lined cookie sheet. Bake cookies in the middle of the oven for 20 minutes or until just gold in color.
- Let cool and serve. Cookies freeze well.