- Yields: 12 pieces
- Preparation: 60 minutes
- 1/4 cup (60mL) STIRLING - Stirling Creamery Bombay Curry Butter Roll, melted
- 12 pieces naan bread, 2” rounds cut with a ring cutter
- 1/2 cups (125mL) mango chutney
- 1/2 (300each) chicken, roasted and whole
- 1/4 tsp (1mL) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1mL) pepper
Recipe created by Chef Matthew Kennedy
- Heat up pulled chicken over medium heat in a covered pan with a touch of moisture (chicken stock, white wine, water). Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Pre-heat cast iron pan or grill over medium high heat.
- Toast naan on both sides until golden brown, approximately 1 minute per side.
- Carefully remove from pan or grill and brush one side with Stirling Creamery Bombay Curry Butter. Top with generous amount of chicken and a heaping teaspoon of chutney. Serve warm.
- Baste your chicken with Stirling Creamery Bombay Curry Butter while roasting for added flavour!