- Yields: 12 skewers
- Preparation: 20 minutes
- Preheat grill to medium; grease one side well and line the other side with heavy-duty foil.
- Blend butter with pesto; set aside. Pat bocconcini balls dry on paper towels.
- Toss tomatoes and bocconcini with half the butter mixture. Thread a cherry tomato onto a soaked skewer. Wrap the bocconcini with a basil leaf, thread onto skewer and finish with a second tomato. Repeat to make 6 tomato-cheese skewers.
- In a separate bowl, toss chicken with salt, pepper and remaining pesto mixture. Thread chicken cubes onto 6 soaked wooden skewers.
- Grill chicken on the unlined side, turning as needed, for 10 minutes or until cooked through. Grill tomato-cheese skewers on foil-lined side, for 3 to 4 minutes, turning until tomatoes are lightly charred and cheese is oozy. Drizzle with balsamic glaze if desired before serving. For food safety, keep raw chicken skewers separate from the cheese and tomato skewers and wash hands well after handling the raw meat. Bocconcini mixture and enough of the remaining dressing to coat lightly. Serve immediately.
- For food safety, keep raw chicken skewers separate from the cheese and tomato skewers and wash hands well after handling the raw meat.